Cedar roofing and siding continue to grow in popularity! If you have cedar roofing or siding, proper treatments and maintenance are essential to maintaining a beautiful appearance, increasing the longevity of the shingles, and increasing your home’s value. Luckily, Cedar-Life is here to help.
What is Cedar-Life?
Cedar-Life is a division of Landmark Exteriors and is a leader in cedar roof and siding preservation. We utilize a process that cleans and preserves cedar, which delays the aging process, prevents the harmful effects of sun, rain, and snow, and protects against mildew and algae growth. This treatment will help not only keep your home’s cedar in great, beautiful condition but will also improve the overall structural integrity of the roof or siding.
Our Cedar-Life roofing preservation process consists of:
- A comprehensive roof inspection to determine the structural integrity.
- An assessment of any necessary repairs or shingle replacement.
- Our bleach-free, environmentally-friendly cedar cleaner is applied to remove dirt and fungus in conjunction with a controlled, pressurized cleaning system.
- Lastly, we use our exclusive, highly-refined, formulated preservative, which will make the shingles more supple and protect them from sun damage.
We have used this process on countless homes with cedar roofs across Connecticut to improve the appearance and lifespan of their roof.
Why Choose Cedar-Life For Your Cedar Preservation
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Cedar-Life for your home’s cedar roofing or siding:
- We are recognized as an industry leader in cedar roof and siding preservation.
- Cedar treatments require a specialist who is knowledgeable and trained in properly cleaning and treating cedar, and every person in our team is an expert.
- We use only proven, tested, and certified products. Our cedar cleaning and restoration products are bleach-free and environmentally friendly.
- We are fully insured and follow strict safety standards as well as Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau guidelines.
- Our preservation process has been proven to last longer than the competition. Our products help extend a cedar’s roof life by 35 to 50 years.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and our experts are committed to improving the health and beauty of your home’s cedar.
CEDAR ROOF INSTALLATION & PRESERVATION IN FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
If you’re looking to have a cedar roof installed on your home or need your home’s cedar to be restored and maintained, we’ve got you covered! The experts at Landmark Exteriors are here to help ensure your home’s cedar looks beautiful and is healthy for years to come! Give us a call at (203) 838-3838 or visit our website to learn more!